Olamide Won’t Guest Feature On Your Song For Less Than 1 Million Naira?!

Olamide

The good times are certainly here for current rap rave of the moment Olamide since the release of his 2nd album YBNL in late 2012, Olamide has been shutting down shows & appearing on the hottest songs on the charts, he was even rumoured to become a signed artiste to D’Banj’s DKM label but for whatever reason that didn’t happen.

According to NETNG who placed a call to his manager Rachael, she said Olamide’s current rate to guest feature/collabo on a track is 1 million naira! Her exact words

We’re not ready to do that and even if we want to do that, the fee is very high…It’s one million naira for now

Read More after the jump

Olamide’s manager is also reported to have added that the 1 million naira fee for an Olamide collaboration could go higher in as early as a month’s time! In other collabo related news Ice Prince recently revealed that he does not charge to guest feature on another artistes track. He said

I’ve never collected a kobo to do a collabo with any artiste. If the song is dope send it to me and I’ll work with it

So upcoming acts that need Olamide to make your song a hit! You better start saving! Or make sure your song is dope & send it to Ice Prince!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OLAMIDE’S 1 MILLION NAIRA CHARGE TO COLLAB ON A SONG? IS IT WRONG OR IS IT JUST BUSINESS?

Image: Badoooflife Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , ,

Previous Post: Next Post:

20 Responses to “Olamide Won’t Guest Feature On Your Song For Less Than 1 Million Naira?!”

1. observer August 17, 2013 at 10:30

it should be the reverse, honestly. Ice Prince the BET award winner and international star is collecting nothing??

2. Anonymous August 18, 2013 at 10:20

Am a rapa but i dont have money to start i need ur help ple

3. Anonymous August 18, 2013 at 10:21

Am a rapa but i dont have money to start i need ur help ple my number 08142759890

4. Anonymous August 19, 2013 at 00:23

god well help u on ur way u well make it in jesus name.

5. copceefly August 20, 2013 at 18:01

Olamide, I have trued to make nigeria very happpy. That we have danstar raper like u. But olamide if u said u featuring some1 in music is 1.millo, what about thw upcoming reaper?M olamide dnt make us hopeless please the money is 2 much. Olamide how can join YBNL. I have tried to sick 4 help form people like dj cartoon but they. They are not helpinG things out. But final I view this page. My is johnson eric. I will to speak with u.08108236409 – dnt known how to get ur but I think I should drop my, I can makE music. Am 17 am 4rm rivers state. My 2go id johnson6011 my bbm I’d 311ECE2B. Facbook johnson benjamin. I sick for help Olamide…… Thank for th hit tracks. Turn up. And rOad to YNBN. E t c

6. ibitade adeleke September 4, 2013 at 10:51

Dat is business

7. Anonymous September 5, 2013 at 07:35

olamide hav said it already *am all about my business* so honestly there is somtn wrong about dat he just hav to improve his business…kudos to iceprice love ur gimme dat collaboration..love both of u raps nd songs

8. Anonymous September 5, 2013 at 07:37

there is nothing wrong i wanted saying..u can do anytn to promote ur business

9. Anonymous September 5, 2013 at 11:18

1million is not too much for YBNL

10. Anonymous September 5, 2013 at 23:13

Dts nonsense …y charge dt much for a Gods giving talent……u r making d upcoming fee

11. Anonymous September 6, 2013 at 10:33

Sharaaz to my guyz @ IBILE UTD,Olamide and alaga ibile Reminisce,when you dey hustle nobody knows but now dat you r getting rich with ur bussiness then dey shout,upcoming rappers also must hustle to get d 1million 4 ur collaboration

12. Anonymous September 9, 2013 at 11:08

Hello my fellow people…

13. gbolahan omo ibile September 10, 2013 at 00:22

Shout out 2 olamide…. Bt hv pite on upcumn artist….. ?? bodi cn teill U????? ?†? 2 do… Badoo of Rappers

14. Clumzzy September 10, 2013 at 17:39

Bado i’m a wrapper,i jst want u 2 ft me,pls i need ur help.

15. Flowboy September 10, 2013 at 18:44

wil nva lack by God grace ola u’re a talented guy. Is nt by force to feature! if u dnt hav 1 million u’re free to find ur square root, wen u dy hurzle knw body feel ur pain!!! Olamide pls i need ur hlp am a rapper am also a street dancer am frm kogi state am abdul by name my nick name is flowboy am 15yrs old: i saw u d day u cme to :ksu: 4 show!! Dis is my number (08135893108) pls hlp me out bcuz of GOD

16. Rufiyat September 11, 2013 at 05:28

I won’t say it’s wrong for u to take a million naira for a collabo neither do i say it’s right.but my little advice to you as one of ur best fans is for u to commence whatever u do into God’s hand.as for me i have alot of respect for u and i will always pray for u so dat u will not do things against d will of God.bye for now.

17. Nebeolisa Victor September 11, 2013 at 08:23

Olamide ur demand is too much.america rappers like rick ross,birdman,lilwayne,drake,tyga etc collect no money from upcoming rappers 4 featuring so ola make nigeria a rapping nation by being featured 4 free.am a talented rapper but my parents are poor no money 4 studio ola if u want a ynbl to have a youngest rapper here am i 07064911418

18. Anonymous September 25, 2013 at 11:11

Hi Olamide,am FAISTAR by name.Am a good rapper,4rm ilorin kw/state.How i wish u can help me.I gat many songz na money dey delay me bi ero towa ninu motor tofeso,olamide help me come 2 my rescue odejo,bi mose npariwo ti mon rawo ebe solohun loke won ni mon se bi dejo,ajaloju yin tolohun ba bless mi tan gbogbo eyin tenrojo.U can call my line if God say u are d1 2 help me in LIFE,may God help u2…08131630201…tnkz

19. Tibo hatcoy October 25, 2013 at 18:23

Dats too bad.for upcoming it shouldn’t b so if trully u rep d street..i luv u badoo of lyf…se jeje o

20. Anonymous November 23, 2013 at 00:31

Olamide, you really worth the 1m. Yoy have the a very unique talent and nobody see you when you dey hustle anyhow for street. I be your number one fan bro. Ybnl money. Base on one or two poloplo, oshamo. You can holla at me on bbm for a chat bro.2883D5E9

Feel Free To Have Your Say:

Get an image with your comments. This site uses Gravatars. These are thumbnail pictures that show up beside your name when you leave a comment on this blog and the rest of the blogs you visit! Click here to get your FREE Gravatar