I really want to post a story about the housemates in the BBA house engaging in some positive non s**ual related stuff but it seems that’s all they do in the house…

bolt-betty

Leading the charge for the late night hook up sessions is Bolt & Betty from Sierra Leone & Ethiopia respectively. Day 2 in the house & these two were already making out like a bunch of randy teens, it seems the lovebirds couldn’t contain themselves as they went ALL THE WAY the very next day.

A few days ago I asked if they did do the deed after a pic surfaced of Betty lying beside Bolt with nothing on from the waist down [READ THAT STORY HERE] vajayjay all hanging out for the Biggie cameras & the entire continent to see.  And the comments in that post said they did indeed shag.

There was no video evidence to prove it though, for all i know it could have been innocent, maybe he was helping her check something down there. But a video has surfaced! Yes pervs there is a video!

And being that it is my job to give you guys the goss I watched about a minute of the video & yep I can tell you for free, they did smash, make love, nack…whatever you guys are calling it these days. They went all the freaking way, my nicca Bolt hit that on Day 3. Dude is just fast like Usain Bolt…see what I did there?! No ok, back to the main gist.

Judging from the video Bolt & Betty did IT while their fellow housemates were in the room and having a full blown conversation, these two get mind o! They just went at it quietly like nothing was happening. But the look on their faces & suspect movement told a completely different story. Did these guys forget that there are cameras all over the Big Brother House, even in the dark the cameras are still rolling…HELLOOOOO!

So do you wanna see the video?! Watch below

Video of Bolt & Betty

Download Link

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BOLT & BETTY DOING THE DEED ON THE 3RD DAY IN THE HOUSE?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , ,

Previous Post: Next Post:

53 Responses to “Full Video Evidence That Bolt & Betty Did The Deed On Day 3 In The Big Brother Africa House”

1. ExoticEyez Mimi June 8, 2013 at 11:11

These set of housemates are just a bunch of horny kids hooking up anyhow. I wonder if they think that will win them Africa’s votes.

2. Anonymous June 8, 2013 at 18:42

useless young boy and girl

3. ethio-voice June 9, 2013 at 03:33

Betty represent prostitutes and s*x slaves not Ethiopian people. i suggest for big brother, every country representative needs to be check a back ground history.

I guess her background like this
    1-she is not educated
    2-she didn’t brought in Ethiopia (in Ethiopian culture)
    3-she was prostitute.
    4-she don’t have family,relatives or good friend. She just a rat girl.

• Anonymous June 11, 2013 at 19:14

u r right i think u deffine betty properly

• anonymous June 12, 2013 at 14:18

if she repeatedly perform s*x by touch our flag i will kill her becarful

• Anonymous July 2, 2013 at 18:35

I don’t think you know her well, since what you have said is indicator of hatred alone. She has family, she is educated in English & she teaches in American English School. More over; she teaches English in part time. So, I think you have generalized knowing nothing.

Next; what both Betty & Bolt have done is not publicly. Rather, BBA have publicized it, since they have CCTV. This implies that BBA is established to put African Children into fun, manifesting their privacy.

4. nodeby June 9, 2013 at 13:38

wat type of boring posture was that!!
    ewwwww!!!!

5. dawit June 9, 2013 at 13:53

this girl did what she wanted! this is a show (dirty show) not a tele evangelism and leave her alone to go all the way to victory … of-course, i will surely support that she gives up her teaching career if she’s in charge of kids and adolescents in particular. she can still teach adults though.

as an Ethiopian I ask you all other Ethiopians to take it easy on her. What were you expecting from a locked up house full of testosterone and estrogen? don’t watch the show if you can’t handle the contents!

• Anonymous July 2, 2013 at 23:44

Hi, what we expect? We can tal you, an Ethiopian behaviour, we want her to show the world that this part I mean what she have done is not aloud. Look every BB they have done, I mean those ppl who can’t control themself. But they all did under blanket. That is there problame. What surprised me is she said again and again it is a game.
      If she is strong enough to face what Ethiopins act wait and see. In every country there is low.
      The nation all over the world talking, very angry as if one of his sis, a daughter did this cause as she said she represent Ethiopia. Betty isn’t the first Ethiopian in BB go back from the start BB africa you wil find out how Ethiopias look like. See how the other Ethiopian guy act, in the hous now. you think he is shy? No his culture makes him to be reserved. We Africanc we all have our own culture. What she have done isn’t acceptable at all sorry.

6. David June 9, 2013 at 23:42

The next video I want to watch is Betty hanging herself on the ceiling. She is just a frigid prostitute who don’t even feel when a d**k is farming her unclean p***y. What a boring dead b***h!!!

• Teefah Rozay June 10, 2013 at 00:40

Common dude! Hang herself? That’s harsh & uncalled for.

7. Jiksa June 10, 2013 at 07:44

You mother f**ker dirty women doing dirty things! I can’t believe it. Are you from this great people with great culture? I doubt you did tell your carrier correctly. What a teacher?! What role model?! You would rather die than comeback home!!! He played you b***h you never represent this great nation.

• abel November 2, 2013 at 13:31

I think betty has done with emotions. I such situation it is not possible to control self hence what she did is correct. If she is voluntary I will merry her. She great and knows what love means. Betty please do not afraid am your fun and I wanna merry you.

8. Culsoul June 10, 2013 at 14:11

Anchi yetalian shermuta

• Anonymous June 10, 2013 at 22:21

The joke and shame is on her.Nobady is saying anything about the boy. Every one do this at one point.But not like this in front of the worlds eye,Unless one is a p**n STAR. Means she is a p**n STAR. It is difficalt to say otherwise, because she make it look like it is her job. The way how fast it is and her not bothering about the image she is giving off her nation. Even the p**n stars dont dare to do this if they are being trusted by their country.I CANT FIND A WORTHY WORD FOR HER. All the betty’s in Ethiopia find another name and change ur name !!!!…………

9. tray June 10, 2013 at 14:23

yoh yoh yoh now dic is an embarrassment 2her country gal get ur grib on eew

10. ZEKI June 11, 2013 at 02:49

ETHIOPIA IS ABIG AND MORE THAN 80MILION PEOPLE DIFERT RELIGION AND CULTURE THAT MEANS NOT REPRSENTED BY AIM LESS?TINKLESS?FAMILYLESS?FRIENDLESS?RESPECTLESS 4 ALL AFRICA THAT MEANS NOT ONLY ETHIOPIAN FLAG

11. Gemechis June 12, 2013 at 08:04

Most of girls did such kind of tasks ,like Betty in hidden but Betty is violating the culture and did openly that is the only her mistake!!!

12. EYERU June 12, 2013 at 20:16

I THINK SHE IS NOT MATURED TO BE PART OF THIS SHOW. EVERYBODY IS DOING IT BUT NOT IN PUBLIC LIKE HER. SHE NEED TO BUILD HERSELF BEFORE SHE JOINED THE BIG BROTHER……

• Anonymous July 2, 2013 at 15:28

Yes she had to watch BB well to b in BB. Stupid didn’t she know dat there is a powerful camera dat can take in de dark? Or her felling book her mind?

13. east africa June 13, 2013 at 00:39

Our culture must be respected. Betty I am really sorry for ur family specially ur mother.

• Anonymous July 2, 2013 at 15:30

Her mother was very upset by the news. She said enemies do this? Which enemy she is talking? Her enmy is her uncontroble felling sorry.

14. Belay zeleke June 13, 2013 at 13:44

dam ass bety,

15. Anonymous June 14, 2013 at 01:32

There should either be age limit for bba shows or such s*xual acts shall result in automatic eviction of participants. Ethiopian law may find her guilty and she may endure years of perscusion.

16. Gangsta Kay June 14, 2013 at 04:32

BBA is a game and s*x is also a game so stop talking trash ’bout Betty as it if ya’ll ain’t doing it. You fake be talking and acting naïve. Talking ’bout Ethopia this Ethopia that, f**k that and let the game roll. Betty play how u feel like, after all is a matter of win or losse situation. U go girl

• Anonymous June 15, 2013 at 19:19

go and f**k u’r sister, mother f**ker

• Anonymous July 2, 2013 at 15:36

Gangsta, I don’t think u ar Ethiopian, if u ar, u might understand wt we ar talking. We Ethiopians have our culture, if someone do something silly like her as u c all de nation is up. So if u ar not Ethiopian shuuuush ok.

17. From Etiopia June 17, 2013 at 10:29

hey
    This is such a funny story…….who cares!!!??? and the rest of u , just mind u own business…..why are you even watching the show if you are big advocates of ”culture and norms”. just back off the poor girl! she needs help not resentments and death threats!!! and btw, guys please check ur language!! some of you are much more nastier than her!

18. i June 19, 2013 at 04:04

I am so sorry Betty, you put you self this bad sioation , ethi people very jagmental disrespactfull , u made big mistak , I hope u learn

19. Anonymous June 19, 2013 at 04:33

hi betty, I just want to tell you, since the innocent happing, it is hard to go back ethio, u need to figerour out , b

• Anonymous July 2, 2013 at 15:42

Go wiz bolt if it is ok wiz wife. He wil b in big problame 2. Dat means boath wil b homeless lol south africa get ready to give assylem.

20. Anonymous June 19, 2013 at 04:33

21. Anonymous June 19, 2013 at 04:34

• Anonymous June 19, 2013 at 08:38

Betty is not represent Ethiopian people in any case! She is just a shameless, mindless &aimless prostitute. I wonder if she comes back to live in the community she insulted by doing this trash & evil did in front of the world.

22. Belayneh Bezabih June 22, 2013 at 15:34

Shame for Betty l’m afraid of you

23. Anonymous June 24, 2013 at 23:45

I wonder if natasha will be saved dis time

• zeinu June 25, 2013 at 15:57

what else we expect from a betch?

24. senait nigatu June 28, 2013 at 00:23

you are whore what she doing in front of camera is she make p**no omg she kill all Ethiopian girl biche /anch shermuta semachinn lemelaw alem ….min ayinet beteseb endasadegat bawke dese yilegnal weyne gud minwa fetatawa ena ensesawa nate egzere yirdash …..

• Anonymous June 30, 2013 at 13:01

Let me put it this way,how what she did affects all Ethiopian women image. A foreigner girl was greeting me while she were with some man with her and I don’t know how she saw it but she said I got interested on the man more than her. Guess what she said to me, “you Ethiopian girls oh my God”. I really blame Betty and her likes for such image on us. Am glad she is in court now! She need to get punished so others won’t do same mistake!

• Anonymous July 2, 2013 at 15:49

Hi , where did u get this info dat she is in court??? They said what she have done can take her 3years in jall. In Ethiopin low. Doing wt she have done in reality TV. Anyway if she find out dis she might not go back. So she will b a p**n star free.

25. Anonymous July 7, 2013 at 05:47

Unacceptable act.un ethiopia.

• chixy July 9, 2013 at 21:50

Wow,u lot cnt evn write proper English,I had migraines tryna read ur comments,gosh!.

26. Anonymous July 10, 2013 at 18:46

Big brother is all about entertainment_the back stabbing_lies_fighting_gossip. And the s*x between bolt and betty _thats what keeps glued on our tvs_if you dint like it don’t watch it_thats why its only for over 18_africa stop being judgemental_

27. Anonymous July 12, 2013 at 07:58

Lemin ati mochim ?

28. Solomon July 16, 2013 at 13:45

Betty you are a SNAKE. You don’t have class what so ever? I heard you are a teacher, no wonder Ethiopian education is going down… A whore like you teaching those innocent children, don’t you have a bit of conscious that your students would get hurt by this. I am sure you are one of the weapon the TPLF/Shabya boys use to humiliate Ethiopia and Ethiopians!
    Betty you are a trash, snake, melisious, disgusting, whore, cheap slut!!! Balage wolage asedabi, banchi deme sew sente Kume neger yeseral anchi agere tasedebyalesh. Worada

29. sweetness July 22, 2013 at 05:47

You alll who criticise betty r bloody hypocrite!!! You even do worse n for d ethopian idiots who wanna prosecute her r d worst hypocrites on earth. Let d girl be

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. #BBATheChase Shenanigans: Video Betty & Bolt Seksing In The Bath Tub??? Angola’s Biguesas & Neyll Evicted! | that1960chick.com - June 17, 2013

[…] My eyes could very well be deceiving me but it looks like Big Brother The Chase Number 1 couple Betty & Bolt could very well be at it again. [READ FULL VIDEO EVIDENCE BETTY & BOLT HAD SEKS DAY 3 IN THE BBA HOUSE] […]

2. #BBATheChase Shenanigans: Video Betty & Bolt Seksing In The Bath Tub??? Angola’s Biguesas & Neyll Evicted! | that1960chick.com - June 17, 2013

3. #BBATheChase: After Giving It All Up To Bolt, Ethiopia’s Betty Is Sent Home To Face The Music | that1960chick.com - June 24, 2013

[…] photographic & video evidence of the loved up pair having s3x surfaced online, many people went ballistic on Betty. Some […]

4. #BBATheChase: Betty Says She’s Going To Miss Kissing Bolt + She Doesn’t Care How Ethiopians Feel About Their Relationship | that1960chick.com - June 26, 2013

[…] from comments on this blog [Read Here & Here] it is safe to assume Ethiopians were left reeling by Betty’s “s*xual” […]

5. #BBATheChase: Bolt Evicted, Leaves The House To Join Lady Love Betty…Maria Too | that1960chick.com - July 1, 2013

[…] Last night Betty’s boo – Bolt was evicted from the Big Brother House. The housemate from Sierra Leone who will forever be known as one-half of the couple that bonked on Day 3 in the Big Brother House was booted out to join his bed sharer Betty, who was sent packing last week. [READ HERE IF YOU MISSED IT] […]

6. #BBATheChase: Betty Abera Will Be Prosecuted In Home Country Of Ethiopia For Seksing Bolt In The BBA House, Could Face 6 Years Jail Time! | that1960chick.com - July 3, 2013

[…] SEE PHOTOS & VIDEO OF BETTY AND BOLT GETTING DOWN HERE & HERE […]

Feel Free To Have Your Say:

Get an image with your comments. This site uses Gravatars. These are thumbnail pictures that show up beside your name when you leave a comment on this blog and the rest of the blogs you visit! Click here to get your FREE Gravatar