2face Idibia groupies across the country and worldwide are probably in tears right now, cos as I type this he is saying he’s traditional wedding vows to his number one and his only Annie Macaulay Idibia. Pictures are slowly trickling in from the Uyo, Akwa Ibom location of the ceremony which is still underway with celebs like Iyanya, Kate Henshaw, Sound Sultan and more celebrities, friends & family in attendance.

Annie makeup is done to perfection! She looks stunning!

More pictures after the jump

2Baab & Sound Sultan…Love The 2baba hat #SWAG

With Kate Henshaw

Iyanya & his manager Ubi Franklin

AT THE DINNER HOSTED BY CROSS RIVER STATE GOVERNOR

Keep refreshing the page, cos more pictures are coming…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , , ,

Previous Post: Next Post:

14 Responses to “[Updated] Pictures From 2face & Annie Idibia’s Traditional Wedding I Do’s In Uyo, Akwa Ibom.”

1. Anonymous March 8, 2013 at 16:17

Still on the matter
    Congrats to the though
    We won’t hear word till after the weDding
    Tuface and annie idibia every day
    Na only them they marry

• Anonymous March 8, 2013 at 19:24

@Anonymous…shut your mouth up there bad belle kill you…

• gina March 8, 2013 at 19:24

@Anonymous…shut your mouth up there bad belle kill you…

2. Lovely Blog March 8, 2013 at 17:28

Lovely lovely, but her boobs are almost out, pls Annie no wardrobe malfunction on your bug day. Congrats.

3. Anonymous March 8, 2013 at 20:56

Annie cover ur machester united

4. Anonymous March 9, 2013 at 00:08

Yes, Annie’s makeup, abi na makeover is awful. And the “Manchester” is sure fashion misfit. Annie’s completely toned into a totally different person. But how e take affect anybody? Ask me na.

5. Hi March 9, 2013 at 08:33

Are pple jealous 2face married Annie? Who else could 2face have married? I am not Annie’s friend foe nor defender, and I can call a spade, a spade. 2face has made his choice. :-) I respect that. ;-)

6. Anonymous March 9, 2013 at 11:49

Na wa o so 2face Is finaly setling dwon wit Annie I can’t bilive dis. wat nw happen 2 d rest. I did nt cal nams. Dos it mata wat I biv or nt d. Fat is it is happening. Congrate. Man. I cald u Man becus u nw a MAN n no longa a guy/boy so pls pls let’s. Start acti lik 1 hopful. N u Annei hw u day do am. Wat eva u do shal wok bt biliv me it is nt yet ova in fat d battle lin hv jut begun. So pls u must do evry tin 2 kep him 4 u r 1 of d few luky onces. Onces agan congrat am api 4 u both. God bless

7. Luv God March 9, 2013 at 11:50

8. Vera-maria March 11, 2013 at 04:28

Hapi 4 ur union but Annie ur weddin gown shud b decent specially on d MANCHESTER syd, God bless u couple.

9. ABINA March 11, 2013 at 13:11

All the best to the couple

10. ukah frankline March 12, 2013 at 13:28

Pple shuld learn to be mature and watch their mouth as they speak, mind u, this is 2face & Annie,and this is a marriage btw them. Wether the other gurls or not, wether Annie is naked or her breast is off is non of ur business. They have bn join together,thatz all. All u need to do nw is to wish them well, leave happily,go great wit more kids,long life,peace and prosperity. Thatz my wish for u 2BABA and ANNIE

11. Anonymous K March 12, 2013 at 17:45

Hey Ms.1960chick, not like it really makes a different but because I’m an Akwa Ibom,just thought I should let you know, they were hosted by the Akwa Ibom governor not Cross Rivers.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. Amid Controversy 2face & Annie Idibia Pick Up Toyota Prado Wedding Gift From Akwa Ibom Governor, As He Promises To Sponsor 20 To Dubai Nuptials | that1960chick.com - March 15, 2013

[…] 2Face & Annie Idibia’s traditional wedding ceremony last week in Akwa Ibom [READ HERE IF YOU MISSED IT], the Governor of Annie’s home state Dr. Godswill Akpabio hosted the super star couple to a […]

Feel Free To Have Your Say:

Get an image with your comments. This site uses Gravatars. These are thumbnail pictures that show up beside your name when you leave a comment on this blog and the rest of the blogs you visit! Click here to get your FREE Gravatar