Wow! Did You Know Don Jazzy Was Once Married & Has A Son?!

Well I didn’t oh! And I pride myself on knowing these things. Talk about keeping your personal life personal.

In a recent interview D’Banj‘s former BFF & Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy talked about once being married with a son & also went on to talk about the kind of woman that will get that Jazzy koko he is attracted to.

Read more after the jump

His words

I’m single because I’ve not found the woman that my spirit agrees with. I was once married in the United Kingdom, but it was short lived. The union produced a son named after me. I don’t want to experience a collapsed marriage again. That is why I am taking my time, working and praying for a soul mate

He also highlights what he finds attractive in a woman

The way she looks, talks and how she carries herself. With due respect to slim ladies, there is no way any lady shaped like a broom can attract my full attention. I’m sorry but that’s the truth.

She must have all the basic curves in the right places. The rounder and bigger her chest and backside, the better

Sounds like he just described Toolz…

People are telling me he was never married nor has a son. So I’m not sure where Punch Nigerian Newspaper got their story from cos they quoted him.

Source Punch NG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: ,

Previous Post: Next Post:

12 Responses to “Wow! Did You Know Don Jazzy Was Once Married & Has A Son?!

1. Hi January 21, 2013 at 12:50

Wld it be a competition between him & D’banj? Please they need 2 chill. If don jazzy & dbanj can’t stand being apart, they could get back 2gether. Let them be true to themselves – they r public figures for crying out loud;

• Anonymous January 21, 2013 at 12:54

competition how, what is this stupid person saying
      reading is fundamental

2. Anonymous January 21, 2013 at 12:53

competition how, what is this stupid person saying
    reading is fundamental

3. Hi January 21, 2013 at 13:10

& Ur point is? Please make urself heard. 😉

• Anonymous January 22, 2013 at 05:03

my point is why bring dbanj into this. was he married 2 him r they f**king
      u need 2 state ur point and quit trash talkin

4. Anon January 21, 2013 at 16:38

How old does he claim again? Did he marry at 21?

5. Mosi Tash January 22, 2013 at 07:51

What’s D’banj business with this story now? Please Punch can lie o! I don’t believe any of their stories at all. I don’t think Jazzy has any child else I can’t marry him again o. *in my dreams* there’s that thing about Jazzy that I don’t understand that makes me trip…… Nyways *lips sealed*

6. Hi January 22, 2013 at 11:23

@annonymous, Please you need to get your mind off the gutter. BTW: you sound very much like their spokesperson, as in it takes one to know the other. So are you their fu*k buddy? Do you want to trash talk???

7. Amah January 31, 2013 at 12:37

Is Don jazzy a small boy. I don’t know why you guys are bamboozled. See a forty ish year old still searching and you are calling a small boy.

8. angela January 13, 2015 at 13:38

oh my G,so son jazzy is tripping for toolz,am so disappointed.

9. chidinma November 23, 2015 at 17:58

hm if some one tel me dat don’t jazzy is not married yet I can’t believ it

10. AFRO DATE-JOSEPH October 6, 2016 at 11:58

AFRO DATE AGENCY(08107906879)
    WE HAVE CONNECTION IN ALL THE STATE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU, TOGO, CAMEROUN, IVORY COAST AND SOUTH AFRICA, WE ALSO HAVE SERVICES IN BOTH EUROPE AND AMERICAN COUNTRIES SUCH AS USA, UK, GERMANY, BRAZIL, HOLLAND, CANADA, MALAYSIA AND SOME OTHER OVERSEA COUNTRIES, MAXIMUM SECURITY IS GUARANTEE FROM ANY SERVCE WE GIVE TO YOU ,this is a 1st class dating Organisation, registered, licenced, we have top class people, both men and women, boys and girls, looking for opportunity to mingle and be friends, we have high class and rich sugar mummies, sugar daddies and lesbian single ladies and mummies, who are top shots, the likes ofpoliticians, directors, bankers, managers, executives, enterpreneur, oil barons, we have clients outside nigeria in Uk, South Africa, Ghana, Beninrepublic, Dubai, Usa.Metrodate has track records of providing you with the elite money clients in our organisation, peolpe willing to assist you financially, help you in procuring contracts, job Opportunities, business opportunity and even assisting you above your limit, we remain reliable, capable at what we do and we remain the only registered Dating Agency in Nigeria, rated number 1 by google and also awarded by Ovasion magazine and naija entertainment for best coordinated and secure dating agency and the only agency registered on Vconnect in Nigeria, with track records of testimonies on our website and the only agency with a Facebook like page and a personal Facebook with office in Abuja and office in Tamale ghana, we have clientsLagos, Abuja, Calabar, port, Benin, Delta, Ibadan, Kwara, Jos, Kaduna, Osun, Lokoja, Enugu, Anambra, Imo and also in Benue state, we look forward in meeting you at our office and offering you a 1st class reliable service with guaranteed outcome, you are also advised to check us upVanguardonline, Thisday, ekolist, hint, and also on the lagos city magazine, we have qualified hands that can assist you in your request and if you want singles relationship within your age range that might lead to relationship and even marriage its practically free on the website just go and create a free profile for yourself, but if you want our advance services such as sugar mummies and daddies its only for registered members only, we also assist you in getting Fashion jobs, modeling jobs, ushering jobs and also helping you and training you in being a brand ambassador.welcome to LOVE CONNECT SUGAR MUMMY AGENCY were your dreams can be realised, and heaven help those who help themselvesStart calling its your chance dial 08107906879 – for Nigerians onlyinternational calls only +2348107906879,Facebook id–Balogun Kunle Joseph
    Official Websites–
    Official Magazine—loveconnection Magazine
    Mobile Phone NUmber–08107906879

Feel Free To Have Your Say:

Get an image with your comments. This site uses Gravatars. These are thumbnail pictures that show up beside your name when you leave a comment on this blog and the rest of the blogs you visit! Click here to get your FREE Gravatar