Wow! Did You Know Don Jazzy Was Once Married & Has A Son?!

Well I didn’t oh! And I pride myself on knowing these things. Talk about keeping your personal life personal.

In a recent interview D’Banj‘s former BFF & Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy talked about once being married with a son & also went on to talk about the kind of woman that will get that Jazzy koko he is attracted to.

Read more after the jump

His words

I’m single because I’ve not found the woman that my spirit agrees with. I was once married in the United Kingdom, but it was short lived. The union produced a son named after me. I don’t want to experience a collapsed marriage again. That is why I am taking my time, working and praying for a soul mate

He also highlights what he finds attractive in a woman

The way she looks, talks and how she carries herself. With due respect to slim ladies, there is no way any lady shaped like a broom can attract my full attention. I’m sorry but that’s the truth.

She must have all the basic curves in the right places. The rounder and bigger her chest and backside, the better

Sounds like he just described Toolz…

UPDATE

People are telling me he was never married nor has a son. So I’m not sure where Punch Nigerian Newspaper got their story from cos they quoted him.

Source Punch NG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: ,

Previous Post: Next Post:

9 Responses to “Wow! Did You Know Don Jazzy Was Once Married & Has A Son?!

1. Hi January 21, 2013 at 12:50

Wld it be a competition between him & D’banj? Please they need 2 chill. If don jazzy & dbanj can’t stand being apart, they could get back 2gether. Let them be true to themselves – they r public figures for crying out loud;

• Anonymous January 21, 2013 at 12:54

competition how, what is this stupid person saying
      reading is fundamental

2. Anonymous January 21, 2013 at 12:53

competition how, what is this stupid person saying
    reading is fundamental

3. Hi January 21, 2013 at 13:10

& Ur point is? Please make urself heard. ;-)

• Anonymous January 22, 2013 at 05:03

my point is why bring dbanj into this. was he married 2 him r they f**king
      u need 2 state ur point and quit trash talkin

4. Anon January 21, 2013 at 16:38

How old does he claim again? Did he marry at 21?

5. Mosi Tash January 22, 2013 at 07:51

What’s D’banj business with this story now? Please Punch can lie o! I don’t believe any of their stories at all. I don’t think Jazzy has any child else I can’t marry him again o. *in my dreams* there’s that thing about Jazzy that I don’t understand that makes me trip…… Nyways *lips sealed*

6. Hi January 22, 2013 at 11:23

@annonymous, Please you need to get your mind off the gutter. BTW: you sound very much like their spokesperson, as in it takes one to know the other. So are you their fu*k buddy? Do you want to trash talk???

7. Amah January 31, 2013 at 12:37

Is Don jazzy a small boy. I don’t know why you guys are bamboozled. See a forty ish year old still searching and you are calling a small boy.

Feel Free To Have Your Say:

Get an image with your comments. This site uses Gravatars. These are thumbnail pictures that show up beside your name when you leave a comment on this blog and the rest of the blogs you visit! Click here to get your FREE Gravatar