Confirmed D’Banj Dating Socialite Jennifer Obayuwana…KIMYE Version 2!

dbanjs-girlfriend2_zps6078f2de

If you watched D’Banj‘s recent chat with Toolz on The Juice a few days ago, you might have heard him attest that “he’s now in love and faithful” and the lady in question has “been around for a long time, you guys just don’t know her”. If you were wondering who the lady that has his heart is, I can tell you now free of charge, not 1 kobo needed LOL! that it is Jennifer Obayuwana. Jennifer is is the socialite daughter of multimillionaire John Obayuwana, the chairman of luxury watch company Polo, where she is an Jen is an executive director.

IF YOU MISSED IT READ: [VIDEO] D’Banj Speaks On Don Jazzy Split, Says They Will Never Be Close & He’s In Love, In Juice Interview With Toolz [Full Interview Part 1 -3)]

Jennifer posted on her instagram congrats to her “boo” D’Banj, on a successful Koko Concert, which went down 27th December at the Eko Atlantic, Lagos. I don’t know what show she was watching cos majority of the fans thought the show was a fail!

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, READ: D’Banj Issues Apology For 2012 Koko Concert Fail & Pre Koko Concert Fail…D’Banj Takes Big Sean For A Ride Around Lagos In His Aston Martin Vantage!

D’Banj and Jennifer were first spotted together at Kanye West’s Fashion Show in Paris in March 2012 and I must say they both look super HOT together in their designer fashion. They could be Nigeria’s version of KIMYE (Kim Kardashian & Kanye West in case you were wondering…)

If you are thinking of heading to Jennifer’s instagram to see if you can do some more amebo (like I did), the account has now been made private :(

My sources tell me that Mama D’Banj has a girl in mind for him to marry (not Jennifer) but D’Banj seems to have his heart set on Ms Obayuwana…so we all wait and see!

Source

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , , , ,

Previous Post: Next Post:

14 Responses to “Confirmed D’Banj Dating Socialite Jennifer Obayuwana…KIMYE Version 2!”

1. Hi January 6, 2013 at 12:26

Na wa oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! What Kanye West will not do.

2. Anonymous January 6, 2013 at 13:22

thiz girl is not even fyne. so he left gene for this girl, na wa o, wonders shall neva cease
    ive heard so much about this girl better left unsaid

3. Anon January 6, 2013 at 20:46

Well photoshopped picture. The igbo and the drugs must be a good link. Both always high.

4. Anonymous January 9, 2013 at 15:26

Hmmm nice!!!

5. bliss January 17, 2013 at 11:44

i feel sorry for him. she and her dad have used all her exes as toys they control. how will he cope. and if he doesnt mind marryin a s!ut. goodluck to him

6. casey January 17, 2013 at 11:57

she is a lazy uneducated s!ut. how is this a kimye? is she anywhere near kim? she is the opposite of kim in body and facial beauty.

• Teefah Rozay January 18, 2013 at 13:00

Wow! You sound like you are personally disgruntled..I don’t know the girl personally but calling her a slut is a little extreme don’t you think. Let’s keep it clean people

7. anon January 17, 2013 at 14:39

i wonder what dbanj sees in her. shes not fine: face and bodywise. maybe he is looking for a sponsor for his career, and her dad has the dough (both clean and unclean) no matter how rich these musicians are, they still need sponsors. we all hear what she does at clubs on the island. she and her dad are known for controlling her bfs, maybe dbanj will not be subject to this cos of his status

8. wow January 17, 2013 at 15:11

so it is true!the girl is known for wooing big boys, so this one finally worked! thats how she was chasing Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede or what the name of the d access bank md dt she was shaking after. d guy didnt giv her face so she moved on 2 dbanj heard she showered him wit xpensive watches, jewalry, shoes worth #350k, etc. wondering if he is truly in love or just enjoying the goodwill

9. Teefah Rozay January 18, 2013 at 13:10

People let’s keep the comments clean o! I’m not down with name calling on my blog.

10. me February 5, 2013 at 23:36

I think it completely distasteful that anyone will insult her and her father so badly. Is D’banj the saint in the picture?? I do not like her much, however, she can not be all bad and he is the clean one in the relationship.
    It is no one’s business who they both decide to screw up.

11. equitable April 12, 2013 at 12:19

I would like to express some appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from this crisis. Because of researching throughout the world-wide-web and meeting tips which are not helpful, I believed my entire life was done. Existing without the approaches to the problems you’ve resolved all through your entire post is a critical case, and the ones which might have negatively affected my career if I had not encountered your web page. That expertise and kindness in taking care of everything was useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a stuff like this. I can also at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your specialized and result oriented guide. I won’t be reluctant to endorse your web page to any person who wants and needs direction about this subject.

12. zita July 29, 2013 at 18:20

Jen and john are my personal friends,this family work so hard for what they have,it is very bad to insult pp you don’t know. if you pp have the opportunity to go close to them ,you will love them ,since you all are beautiful and you pp think she is ugly ,that shows how small your brains are. mind your life and let them be.

13. Princess July 31, 2013 at 19:20

You guyz should stop condemning her, she is beautiful,goergous with a nice body shape. If she is a spoilt brat she wouldnt be an executive director in her dad firm. She is not a flirt,dat just rumors, she is a woman of integrity. Kudos to dbanj,hope u guyz get married soon!!!

Feel Free To Have Your Say:

Get an image with your comments. This site uses Gravatars. These are thumbnail pictures that show up beside your name when you leave a comment on this blog and the rest of the blogs you visit! Click here to get your FREE Gravatar