[VIDEO] Girl accused of stealing in Lagos….stripped and abused

Ordinarily you won’t find me posting stuff like this on my blog, but after last week’s barbaric killing of the ALUU 4, I’m just so sick of this jungle justice mentality in Nigeria. And feel it has to STOP!

Based on the narration of this video, this young girl was caught “stealing” at Shoprite Mall in Alaba Market in Lagos. What followed after she was caught is something that has now become commonplace.

She was lynched, stripped, while a bunch of horny men proceeded to sexually manhandle her. What the hell is this? Why not take the girl to the appropriate authorities? The police is useless I know, but is this an excuse to sexually abuse women. When did this become the appropriate punishment for stealing? who made these people judge and jury?

I am so angry! This just grates my nerves! Majority of Nigerian men believe women are possessions and treat us as such! Something needs to be done about this rubbish!

UPDATE: It has just been brought to my attention that this happened a while back at Alaba Market in Lagos.

Watch the very graphic video after the jump if you can stomach it…WARNING IT IS GRAPHIC

Kudos to the one man shielding her from these perverts!

UPDATEIt has just been brought to my attention that this happened a while back at Alaba Market in Lagos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , ,

Previous Post: Next Post:

43 Responses to “[VIDEO] Girl accused of stealing in Lagos….stripped and abused”

1. ayomidamope October 13, 2012 at 14:27

this crap should freaking stop.my society is definitely going down the drain

2. Tamidoo October 13, 2012 at 15:07

These men r just PERVERTS. what has fingering the girl and opening her legs so wide got to do with steeling. Ashewo bastards

3. Bukola October 13, 2012 at 19:23

What a bunch of perverted bastards. These fools are s*xually hungry molesters who are only to happy to use theft as an excuse to abuse women.Yes she stole, but how does opening her private part solve anything? Why did the staff of Shop rite allow this to become a mob matter?This is why this country is f**king doomed…I am done!DONE with Nigeria.

4. Faith October 13, 2012 at 20:35

Who cares if it happened in alaba 10 years ago or in shop rite yesterday. Who cares if the ideals just surfacing online. The fact remains that IT HAPPENED! It sickens me to my stomach that lynching has now become an avenue to open a woman’s privates and stick objects in.
    What type of country do we live in?
    Why is this ok?
    Why aren’t these people being raster and brought to book?

5. Sam October 13, 2012 at 21:30

Savage! Barbaric! Demonic! Sons of Belial! And, I tell you, they will surely reap what they have sown with this act, except they repent and make appropriate restitutions!

6. abiola October 14, 2012 at 06:06

what has this girl stolen that is anything compared with what politicians and public office holders steal on a daily?! Can these inglorious bastards come a kilometre near a member of the house of misrepresentatives or senators, or even their local government chairmen&councillors?! Perverted cowards!

7. Brass October 14, 2012 at 07:27

I like the guy that was trying to give the babe PRICK from Behind …fantastic lol. All these hungry NIJ babes..

• Bukola October 14, 2012 at 18:53

You are such a f**king pervert. Bloody bastard oshi.Omo ale jati jati!

• abby October 15, 2012 at 22:54

I pray u are alive to witness this same thing happen to ur daughters and sister…. Oloriburuku; omo aja!

• Chidi A. October 24, 2012 at 16:24

I feel sorry for the lady, and I personally wn’t go to such a length.
        However, I realize that some are biased. It is just as bad to strip anyone, whether female or male. If you can’t or should not strip a thief for whatever reason, then don’t strip anyother thief.
        God bless u.

• Anonymous October 18, 2012 at 09:49

Dude you must be a real moron to see the funny side of it. Cos there really is no funny side. No excuse whatsoever for these men doing wat they did. I don’t blame these women for raining curses on u. You deserve it for being extremely daft

• Anonymous October 22, 2013 at 11:35

nonsense,if they did it to insult her donot forget they did it to all women including your mother and sisters.its not good to take law into hand.

• Anonymous October 22, 2013 at 12:05

m j i am very sicking of all nonsense things what our security are doing,where those talking human right are they,are this should continue or stop,those people should be punish

• m j October 22, 2013 at 12:07

• m j October 22, 2013 at 12:38

j j i am very sicking of all nonsense things what our security are doing,where those talking human right are they,are this should continue or stop,those people should be punish

8. Yolo October 14, 2012 at 13:38

It happened at shop rite in Enugu

9. Anonymous October 14, 2012 at 13:54

its not a matter of men abusing women,its a matter of people not taking laws into their hands,this is becoming a norm in the nigerian society

• Bubu October 15, 2012 at 10:48

You are right.Its not a women thing, just about people acting like fools

10. Aliyu October 14, 2012 at 14:49

I m not supprise cos there is no justice in this country, jungle justice is the best solution to a common man problem.

11. Truthsayer October 14, 2012 at 21:15

Sorry to burst your bubble but this incident actually took place in a Ghanian university hostel. Check YouTube to confirm

12. Femi October 14, 2012 at 23:58

It happened in a Ghanaian University campus and the real story was that she stole a laptop. The issue was even discuss on their radio in Ghana. So bloggers make findings before publishing stories.
    Thanks

13. Femi October 15, 2012 at 00:10

Link to the radio broadcast about the real story in Ghana.

Real Story

14. cooker October 15, 2012 at 00:22

If this didn’t happen in Nigeria as some are saying then the story is misleading please take it down.

• Anonymous October 18, 2012 at 09:51

Even if it happened in the North Pole. It should be addressed

15. gboy October 15, 2012 at 00:25

where ever it happened, it is called jungle justice and it should not be allowed in this age… http://glamourgist.com

16. Bubu October 15, 2012 at 10:42

Wherever it happened, I guess we are gradually going back to stone age. But lest I forget, this is not just about girls, guys are abused too,e.g, the ALUU 4. So dont make it look like its a gender thing. We should all preach against such acts cos it only takes us back to old age.God Himself shows us mercy publicly.

17. IRUKA October 15, 2012 at 22:38

Wheather it happnd in Ghana or Nigeria here, all i knw is (call a spead a spead), but Africa where ar we goin wit all dis kinds of act? Is it d rigth way 2 handle such case? If it is d way then why do we have LAW & CONSTITUTIONS as a sociaty?

18. Justice the right way. October 16, 2012 at 12:26

Please a very good female SAN should take up this case against the management of the shop. If the women in this Country do nothing about this, so will more ladies be molested for the slightest thing. Women of Nigeria is a challenge if nothing is done, then shame on you all.

• Voice of Facts October 24, 2012 at 20:50

Pls Note: This incident happened in Legon University, Ghana and not Nigeria. Yet, I’m strongly against such act of barbarism & inhumanity irrespective of race or gender. Both gender have been victims of jungle justice at different times & places. Wat we need is a collective voice & war against violence. May God Help Us.

19. MaiGamu-HRE-ZIM October 17, 2012 at 16:25

May GOD deliver Africa from the spirit of poverty, how can something so barbaric be allowed to happen? Can all the Men of God unite&intercede for our continent pse.

20. Don yung October 17, 2012 at 19:26

This is so barbaric na wa 4 nigerians ooh

21. pRINCE October 19, 2012 at 05:56

NIGERIANS MUST STOP THIS JUNGLE JUSTICE IMMEDIATELY

22. Anonymous October 19, 2012 at 17:38

i wonder what the so call amnesty internationals,human right activists etc are doing.are they blind that they have not seen this useless market or the perpetrators of this highly inhuman acts.

23. Walter October 23, 2012 at 01:04

I am absolutely revolted. What kind of perverted bastards are these? And whatever happened to their sense of morality? My God.

24. rissa October 30, 2012 at 20:45

This is so babaric, those men are bastards. Don’t they have mothers, imaginee the fool that was putting a rod in her privates. This is so sick and should be taken off the internet. This country needs serious deliverance, we seem to have a crop of irresponsible men these days.

25. Frank November 28, 2012 at 08:08

All the comments I’ve read are well commended. The shop management would have handed the lady to the police with all the available evidence and witnesses to testify and let me see that lawyer who would come and win the case in any court of competent jurisdiction! @the blog owner, what do you mean by the word ‘polica?’. I’m very sure you don’t mean ‘police’. If you mean ‘police’ however, why do you condem the action of the mob? Knowing that police are useless. Such caption could discourage your visitors of the police, and so, you must always expect jungle justice, like this in. Always call the police for prompt action. Naija, na we own.

26. okochi December 22, 2012 at 10:07

I can’t even see where I can download d video.

27. Anonymous March 28, 2013 at 15:53

I think it’s high we start executing rapists publickly…it’s disheartening and disgusting to see women being treated in this manner in Nija.

28. Anonymous March 28, 2013 at 16:00

Irrespective of where it happened,nothing justifies raping and jungle justice in life….the perpetrators should be handed death penalty.

29. Zappa xui March 30, 2013 at 23:18

30. Anonymous November 15, 2013 at 20:35

No one is above mistake in lyff………

31. smell gas April 22, 2014 at 05:22

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website.
    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
    A handful of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.

Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?

32. pastor kelechi Calabar April 22, 2014 at 15:14

na wah oh! could they not just hand her over to some police officers present? Haba I strongly disagree with this anomalous anomaly displayed by this morally bankrupt fellows to call this jungle justice is an understatement. This people a savages and as such should be rounded up and quarrantined in some secluded area and such reaction extricated by applying stringent measures on such unscropulous maniacs strolling free with animalistic minds in our streets and posing a great danger to the society at large.

Feel Free To Have Your Say:

Get an image with your comments. This site uses Gravatars. These are thumbnail pictures that show up beside your name when you leave a comment on this blog and the rest of the blogs you visit! Click here to get your FREE Gravatar