Banky W, Wizkid & Skales announce 2011 World Tour, kicking off Stateside

Nigeria-based record label, Empire Mate$ Entertainment (better known as EME), has announced its itinerary for the first leg of their highly anticipated 2011 Empire World Order Tour, on June 24th in the United States at Lincoln Theatre in Washington DC. The headlining roster includes award-winning songwriter and multi-platinum R&B superstar Banky W, the multi-talented phenomenon that is WizKid, and the revered rapper known as Skales. The EWO Tour marks the first time in history that an African record label has independently organized a major worldwide tour as well as Wizkid and Skales’ debut performances in the United States.

Check on the schedule for the first leg of the Empire World Order Tour after the jump

June 24 Washington DC Lincoln Theatre

July 2 Atlanta, GA Variety Playhouse Theatre

July 9 Chicago, IL Auditorium at Museum of Science & Industry

July 15 Houston, TX AYVA Center

July 16 New York, NY Grand Ballroom at 630 Second

July 23 San Jose, CA California Theatre

The tour will stop exclusively at premiere venues and each performance will be accompanied by a live band, full stage production, and dancers to provide an unrivaled show for fans. The EWO Tour will also showcase some of the top upcoming artists and honor notable individuals and organizations in the community with awards & scholarships. Each show will be followed by an after party presented by the top promoter(s) in each city and hosted by the EME’s artists and invited guests.

Tickets went on sale Saturday, May 21st at 12 Noon EST via the EWO Tour Site.

All attendees who purchase advance tickets to any of the EWO Tour show dates will receive a copy of Wizkid’s brand new debut album, SuperStar, the most anticipated album of 2011, featuring the #1 hits “Tease Me,” “Don’t Dull,” and “Holla at Your Boy.”

For more information on the 2011 Empire World Order Tour, to request interviews/drops/EPK, or to review the show and/or Wizkid’s debut album, please contact: ALORE media NGA: 0 807 413 8961 / USA: 347 878 1264 / [email protected]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , ,

Previous Post: Next Post:

23 Responses to “Banky W, Wizkid & Skales announce 2011 World Tour, kicking off Stateside”

1. CHUKWU IFEANYI May 27, 2011 at 16:25

that’s good Wizkid Banky & Sk go ahead my n***as

2. Obayomi Omowunmi May 30, 2011 at 13:26

Pls can I be one of your friends. If my request is granted pls call me through this no: 07038789237. Or sms me through my email. Or text me through my phone.
    Thanks,
    Omowumi.

3. CHUKWU IFEANYI May 30, 2011 at 14:33

its ok i just sent u e mail now on ur phone u can call me

4. Panama foundation May 31, 2011 at 12:36

Africa s Recording Powerhouse Empire Mate Entertainment Announces 2011 Empire World Order Tour.EME prepares to introduce African urban music to music-lovers and theatres worldwide with their 2011 Empire World Order Tour starting June 24th 2011 in the United States.. .May 18 2011 Nigeria-based record label Empire Mate Entertainment better known as EME has announced its itinerary for the first leg of their highly anticipated 2011 Empire World Order Tour. A label known for its quality innovation and trendsetting format EME will kick off its world tour on June 24th in the United States at Lincoln Theatre located in Washington DC.

5. oghenekaro oscar oghenetega June 13, 2011 at 15:59

good day, my name is oghenekaro oscar oghenetega and i was given birth to 1993 november 16,i was born into the family of chief oghenekaro anderson i am a nigeria citizen who lives in ughelli in delta state study in delta state university and act movies with kingsley ikpama who is populary known as johnbull ,actually i am a good rnb/rap singer but i have not yet signed up bcos i want p square to be my director cuz i want to start my muzik 4rm square record because p square are my real man so i wanna be with them so u can holler at me if u can render any help on +2348166371813 or 07064980885 and am not trying to stress u but am trying to help u bcos i am gifted and i love to make a name at a tender age not bcos i want to b popular but bcos i got d gift so u can holler at me on dis number or email me

6. odele olarewaju August 24, 2011 at 18:02

hi,eme this is fd blaze,we r planning 2 b under ur record labell so pls grant our proposal.u kan kal us 08125362528,08137831397or meet us on fb femilee or odele olarewaju.tanks 4 ur apreciation.

7. habeeb August 26, 2011 at 08:54

wizkid u 2 much

8. Okwesili chidi September 20, 2011 at 07:06

Wiz kid no dey here dm u re super star 4 life i like u

9. rasaq kamil October 3, 2011 at 19:55

i love to be with you guys,i love eme boys

• Felix4realio August 5, 2012 at 18:35

Lol,,,,,,

10. WIZKID November 7, 2011 at 16:57

I wanna appreciate all my fans 4 ur goodwill msgs nd shoutouts…its jst me, banky nd skales duwin da real tin….4 my real fans, follow me on twitter: wizkidayo…my f.line: 07032603275 nd facebook ayo balogun

ish ur boi! Peace

11. jennys*xy1 November 14, 2011 at 15:02

u r wellcome wizy cos it GODS doing.can i b a frnd am jst a simple grl.u can hola at me am jenny by name.

12. jennys*xy1 November 14, 2011 at 15:43

WIZY U RE GOOD BELIVE ME.07066453824 jenny am a simple damsel.

13. Enechukwu Emeka a.k.a. Vkenny November 25, 2011 at 22:40

Hello EME,love ur songs,keep it up bros.i knw u hve gotten to d top n u still climbing.anyway bro i am an upcoming artist n i will love 2 do smetin with u guys,dis is my number 08064695608,u doin great dudes,keep it up.

14. Enechukwu Emeka a.k.a. Vkenny November 25, 2011 at 22:46

Hello EME,love ur songs,keep it up bros.i knw u hve gotten to d top n u still climbing.anyway bro i am an upcoming artist n i will love 2 do smetin with u guys,dis is my number (its’s 08164695608 not 08064695608),u doin great dudes,keep it up.

15. Enechukwu Emeka a.k.a. Vkenny November 25, 2011 at 22:50

Pls it’s 08164695608 not 08064695608

16. oli emmanuel aka lil oli September 20, 2012 at 19:17

hello
    i am ibitola olawunmi popularly known as lil oli, am a commercial artist and i have 4 single. am willing to be part of your record label but i dont have the link to get to you. please i will be obliged if you download my song on http://www.hulkshare.com. please i promise to be humble and follow to instruction and i will be happy if you email me back on [email protected]
    thanks very much

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. New Tune: Wizkid – On Top Your Matter | AfricanBeat - November 3, 2013

[…] van zijn debuut-album “Superstar“, kondigde hij aan dat hij een world tour gaat doen,  Empire World Tour 2011. De tour begon in Juni 24 in Washington DC en ging verder Amerika rond. De succes die hij heeft […]

Feel Free To Have Your Say:

Get an image with your comments. This site uses Gravatars. These are thumbnail pictures that show up beside your name when you leave a comment on this blog and the rest of the blogs you visit! Click here to get your FREE Gravatar